As fears about the coronavirus are reaching an all-time high, mortgage rates are reaching record lows. According to Mortgage News Daily, interest rates for standard 30-year fixed mortgages reached 3.33% as of Tuesday, the lowest in about eight...
- Mortgage Rates Reaching Record Lows Amid Coronavirus Panic February 26, 2020
- The Rundown on Non-Qualified Mortgages January 27, 2020
- New Year, New Conforming Loan Limits January 21, 2020
- How To Get A Mortgage With Bad Credit January 6, 2020
- How To Navigate Mortgage-Related Jargon December 9, 2019